Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Editorial: If I were to have a Criteria for cutting off Foreign Aid to a country

Mark Reinhardt- Boise Idaho

In thinking about the conflict in the Middle East that's been occurring since "1947." Yes, I am referring to Israel in this instance.

I have been thinking about what criteria I would use to cut off "Foreign Aid" to a country, "if" it were up to me.

So, without further a do, here is the criteria I would use;

"If" they demand "Foreign Aid" in return for being an ally, I would cut them off entirely, including ending Diplomatic Relations. I would include "all" forms of "Foreign Aid" in such a fashion.

"If" the "Foreign Aid" does not have a economic return on investment. (This does not include Weapons/Arms deals.) I would deny the deal and move on.

Besides, I don't want economic resources spent on conflict with religious tensions going back thousands of years.

This is all I have, as of this writing.








No comments:

Post a Comment